CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Hospital Center is sponsoring a Wellness Fair to raise money for the Hendrick Hudson School District.
The Wellness Fair is set for Saturday, March 8 at Premier Athletic Club, 2127 Albany Post Road in Montrose. Hudson Valley Hospital Center is sponsoring the event that aims to raise money for the Hendrick Hudson School District’s Food Services Program.
The public is invited to use the club’s facilities free of charge from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Kids can enjoy face painting, an air castle and swimming. They can learn about their health at a Teddy Bear Clinic and parents can have their children fingerprinted for free for identification protection, representatives said.
Hudson Valley Hospital Center will sponsor free health screenings in the club’s newly-renovated gym. Residents can also enjoy a mini-massage for $10 with proceeds going to the Hendrick Hudson Food Services program.
For more information, call 914-739-7755.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern