CORTLANDT, N.Y. – All government offices, from libraries to the Department of Motor Vehicles, will be closed Monday for the Labor Day weekend.
Some local businesses may also be closed. Here is a list of some of the establishments that will be open and closed on the holiday.
Grocery Stores Open on Labor Day
- ShopRite of Croton, 460 S. Riverside Ave., Croton, will be open regular hours.
- A&P of Croton, 2005 Albany Post Road, Croton, will be open regular hours.
- ShopRite, 2094 E. Main St., Peekskill, will be open regular hours.
- A&P, 20 Welcher Ave., Peekskill, will be open regular hours.
- A&P, 3105 E. Main St., Mohegan Lake, will be open regular hours.
- Green Growler Grocer, 368 S. Riverside Ave., Croton, will be open 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Open on Labor Day
- Umami Café of Croton, 325 S. Riverside Ave., Croton-on-Hudson.
- Mex-To-Go, 345 S. Riverside Ave., Croton-on-Hudson.
- Pronto Pizzeria, 440 S. Riverside Ave., Croton-on-Hudson.
- Juliana's, 276 Watch Hill Road, Cortlandt Manor.
- Table 9, 92 Roa Hook Road, Cortlandt.
- Peekskill Brewery, 55 Hudson Ave., Peekskill.
- Birdsall House, 970 Main St., Peekskill.
- Gleason's, 911 South St., Peekskill.
Closed on Labor Day
- Tavern at Croton Landing, 41 N. Riverside Ave., Croton-on-Hudson.
- Baked by Susan, 163 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident