WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an employee of a Cortlandt establishment with serving alcohol to a minor during an underage drinking detail on Thursday, Sept. 18, officials said.
Isis M. Hall, 22, of Peekskill works at Popeye's Pub and allegedly sold alcohol to a 19-year-old, police said.
No violations were reported at the following establishments:
- Post Road Deli, 2119 Old Albany Post Road, Montrose.
- Montrose Deli, 4 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose.
- Trails End Deli, 73 Sixth St., Verplanck.
- Courtesy Mobile, 2072 E. Main St., Cortlandt Manor.
- Lou's Corner Store, 100 Frederick St., Cortlandt Manor.
- Sunoco, 2148 Albany Post Road, Montrose.
- Shell, 3190 Albany Post Road, Buchanan.
- Annsville Circle Mobile, 98 Roa Hook Road, Cortlandt Manor.
- Oregon Shell, 1208 Oregon Road, Cortlandt Manor.
- Hess, 3911 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights.
- Red Line Saloon, 5739 Albany Post Road, Cortlandt Manor.
- AJ's, 3833 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights.
- Fulgums, 2151 Albany Post Road, Montrose.
- The Grandstand, 197 Grand St., Croton-on-Hudson.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.