CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The village of Croton-on-Hudson Recreation Depatment has announced its recreation activities for the winter.
Click here to view the complete brochure.
A quick overview of what is available follows:
- Youth Basketball, Saturdays, beginning Jan. 4, Grades 1-5, PVC Middle School
- Kids Wrestling, Wednesdays, beginning Jan. 8, Grades 3-8, at the High School
- Scribble Art Workshop, Tuesdays, beginning Jan. 28, 18 months-4years old, Free Trail Class on Jan. 21, Municipal Bldg.
- Aviation Club, Tuesdays, beginning Jan. 28, Grades K-2, Municipal Bldg.
Ski Discount Tickets
Discount tickets to Bromley, Hunter Mountain, Killington and Windham
- Open Gym Basketball, Tuesdays, beginning Jan.7, PVC Middle School
- Adult Indoor Soccer, Wednesdays, beginning Jan. 8, PVC Middle School
- Zumba, Mondays, beginning Jan. 27, Municipal Building.
- Trip - Jacob Burns Film Center, Wednesday, Jan. 15
- Painting with Watercolors, Mondays, beginning Jan. 27
- Mah Jongg II, Tuesdays, beginning Jan. 28
- Mah Jongg for Beginners, Wednesdays, beginning Jan. 29
- Memories into Memoirs, Thursdays, beginning Jan. 30
Build-A-Snowman Contest: Submit your photos by March 14. There are two catagories: snowman and snow sculpture.
Prizes will be awarded for both categories.
Include yourself in the photo, and write your age, name and address on the back. Mail to the Recreation Dept. at: Stanley H. Kellerhouse Municipal Building. 1 Van Wyck St., Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520. For more information call 914-271-3006.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.