CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Theresa Swertfager grew up with the Hendrick Hudson volleyball program, going to practice and games ever since she was young along with varsity volleyball coach and mom, Diane Swertfager.
There was never any question what sport Theresa Swertfager would follow; she has become a volleyball standout and is currently an impact player on the John Jay-Cross River varsity.
On Wednesday, mother and daughter will meet on the volleyball court as John Jay-Cross River travels to Hen Hud.
This will be the first varsity meeting between the Swertfager women.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed