CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Theresa Swertfager grew up with the Hendrick Hudson volleyball program, going to practice and games ever since she was young along with varsity volleyball coach and mom, Diane Swertfager.
There was never any question what sport Theresa Swertfager would follow; she has become a volleyball standout and is currently an impact player on the John Jay-Cross River varsity.
On Wednesday, mother and daughter will meet on the volleyball court as John Jay-Cross River travels to Hen Hud.
This will be the first varsity meeting between the Swertfager women.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home