CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Theresa Swertfager grew up with the Hendrick Hudson volleyball program, going to practice and games ever since she was young along with varsity volleyball coach and mom, Diane Swertfager.
There was never any question what sport Theresa Swertfager would follow; she has become a volleyball standout and is currently an impact player on the John Jay-Cross River varsity.
On Wednesday, mother and daughter will meet on the volleyball court as John Jay-Cross River travels to Hen Hud.
This will be the first varsity meeting between the Swertfager women.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester