CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Theresa Swertfager grew up with the Hendrick Hudson volleyball program, going to practice and games ever since she was young along with varsity volleyball coach and mom, Diane Swertfager.
There was never any question what sport Theresa Swertfager would follow; she has become a volleyball standout and is currently an impact player on the John Jay-Cross River varsity.
On Wednesday, mother and daughter will meet on the volleyball court as John Jay-Cross River travels to Hen Hud.
This will be the first varsity meeting between the Swertfager women.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident