PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Cortlandt National was in control Saturday, but a late Patterson surge was the difference in a 5-2 victory in a losers bracket game of the District 33 Little League Baseball Majors Championship.
Cortland National took a 2-0 lead, scoring single runs in the second and fourth innings. Matt Imbimbo doubled in Josh Spitz in the second and Spitz, who led off with a single, came across in the fourth on a Dylan Fraser single to center.
However, Patterson evened the score at 2-2 on a Sean McCarthy two-run homer in the bottom of the fourth, and Patterson scored three more in the fifth to take the lead.
- 1 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 2 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 3 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam