PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Cortlandt National was in control Saturday, but a late Patterson surge was the difference in a 5-2 victory in a losers bracket game of the District 33 Little League Baseball Majors Championship.
Cortland National took a 2-0 lead, scoring single runs in the second and fourth innings. Matt Imbimbo doubled in Josh Spitz in the second and Spitz, who led off with a single, came across in the fourth on a Dylan Fraser single to center.
However, Patterson evened the score at 2-2 on a Sean McCarthy two-run homer in the bottom of the fourth, and Patterson scored three more in the fifth to take the lead.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say