PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Cortlandt National was in control Saturday, but a late Patterson surge was the difference in a 5-2 victory in a losers bracket game of the District 33 Little League Baseball Majors Championship.
Cortland National took a 2-0 lead, scoring single runs in the second and fourth innings. Matt Imbimbo doubled in Josh Spitz in the second and Spitz, who led off with a single, came across in the fourth on a Dylan Fraser single to center.
However, Patterson evened the score at 2-2 on a Sean McCarthy two-run homer in the bottom of the fourth, and Patterson scored three more in the fifth to take the lead.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed