PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Cortlandt National was in control Saturday, but a late Patterson surge was the difference in a 5-2 victory in a losers bracket game of the District 33 Little League Baseball Majors Championship.
Cortland National took a 2-0 lead, scoring single runs in the second and fourth innings. Matt Imbimbo doubled in Josh Spitz in the second and Spitz, who led off with a single, came across in the fourth on a Dylan Fraser single to center.
However, Patterson evened the score at 2-2 on a Sean McCarthy two-run homer in the bottom of the fourth, and Patterson scored three more in the fifth to take the lead.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield