PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pace Athletics Department and Student Athletic Advisory Committee will host its first career-building program, “Career Super Panel” on Tuesday, March 11, at 6:30 p.m. in the VIP Room of the Goldstein Health and Fitness Center on the Pleasantville campus.
A group of distinguished athletics alumni in the fields of business, criminal justice/public service and education will be in attendance to discuss their career paths, the value of their Pace education and what they look for in potential employees.
For the second half hour of the program, student-athletes will be placed in rooms based on career concentration in order to learn what each industry looks for in new hires, how to maximize being a student-athlete, resume and interview tips as well as other industry specific information.
There will be a networking session accompanied by refreshments at the end of the program.
To view a list of alumni that will be in attendance, click here.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director