BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- Jalay Knowles scored 24 points to lift the Ossining High School girls basketball team to a 69-52 victory over Horseheads High School on Saturday in the Class AA state regional title game at Binghamton University.
The defending state champion Pride, now 21-2, won their third straight regional title and advanced to a state championship semifinal meeting against Gates Chili High School, Friday, March 14, at 6:15 p.m. at Hudson Valley Community College.
Stefanie Svoboda added 15 points and five assists and Shadeen Samuels had 13 points and 11 rebounds for the four-time defending Section 1 champion Pride.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts