BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- Jalay Knowles scored 24 points to lift the Ossining High School girls basketball team to a 69-52 victory over Horseheads High School on Saturday in the Class AA state regional title game at Binghamton University.
The defending state champion Pride, now 21-2, won their third straight regional title and advanced to a state championship semifinal meeting against Gates Chili High School, Friday, March 14, at 6:15 p.m. at Hudson Valley Community College.
Stefanie Svoboda added 15 points and five assists and Shadeen Samuels had 13 points and 11 rebounds for the four-time defending Section 1 champion Pride.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend