CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Sareeta Nethersole was a force both offensively and defensively for the Hartford University women’s volleyball team in a four-set loss to host Albany Sunday.
The sophomore and Hendrick Hudson graduate registered a match-leading 16 kills and added 20 digs. Nethersole leads the team with 252 kills followed by older sister, Kami, with 148. Sareeta also has a team-high 206 digs in 17 matches.
Jackie Tamburri, a sophomore and a Hen Hud graduate, finished with 45 assists and 19 digs.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York