CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Sareeta Nethersole was a force both offensively and defensively for the Hartford University women’s volleyball team in a four-set loss to host Albany Sunday.
The sophomore and Hendrick Hudson graduate registered a match-leading 16 kills and added 20 digs. Nethersole leads the team with 252 kills followed by older sister, Kami, with 148. Sareeta also has a team-high 206 digs in 17 matches.
Jackie Tamburri, a sophomore and a Hen Hud graduate, finished with 45 assists and 19 digs.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt