CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Sareeta Nethersole was a force both offensively and defensively for the Hartford University women’s volleyball team in a four-set loss to host Albany Sunday.
The sophomore and Hendrick Hudson graduate registered a match-leading 16 kills and added 20 digs. Nethersole leads the team with 252 kills followed by older sister, Kami, with 148. Sareeta also has a team-high 206 digs in 17 matches.
Jackie Tamburri, a sophomore and a Hen Hud graduate, finished with 45 assists and 19 digs.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History