CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Sareeta Nethersole was a force both offensively and defensively for the Hartford University women’s volleyball team in a four-set loss to host Albany Sunday.
The sophomore and Hendrick Hudson graduate registered a match-leading 16 kills and added 20 digs. Nethersole leads the team with 252 kills followed by older sister, Kami, with 148. Sareeta also has a team-high 206 digs in 17 matches.
Jackie Tamburri, a sophomore and a Hen Hud graduate, finished with 45 assists and 19 digs.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'