MONTROSE, N.Y. – Hendrick Hudson graduate Jackie Tamburri played a major role in Hartford University women’s volleyball victories over Providence and New Hampshire.
In recognition, she was named Volleyball Setter of the Week by the America East Conference. Tamburri registered 89 sets in the two victories, including a career-high 59 against New Hampshire.
Tamburri finished with 30 assists against Providence, and 26 digs and 59 assists against New Hampshire. It was Hartford’s first victory over New Hampshire since 1996.
Tamburri has registered 13 double-doubles (assists and digs) and owns 840 assists and 250 digs in 23 matches.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester