MONTROSE, N.Y. - Hendrick Hudson High School was dismissed early Wednesday morning, following the smell of gas in the area.
According to Interim Schools Superintendent Brian Monahan, Con Edison is on the scene at the high school, and "there's no danger," but "out of an abundance of caution we're closing the high school early." The school was dismissed at 10:30 a.m.
All the other schools will be released on a normal schedule.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust