MONTROSE, N.Y. - Hendrick Hudson High School was dismissed early Wednesday morning, following the smell of gas in the area.
According to Interim Schools Superintendent Brian Monahan, Con Edison is on the scene at the high school, and "there's no danger," but "out of an abundance of caution we're closing the high school early." The school was dismissed at 10:30 a.m.
All the other schools will be released on a normal schedule.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate