MONTROSE, N.Y. - Hendrick Hudson High School was dismissed early Wednesday morning, following the smell of gas in the area.
According to Interim Schools Superintendent Brian Monahan, Con Edison is on the scene at the high school, and "there's no danger," but "out of an abundance of caution we're closing the high school early." The school was dismissed at 10:30 a.m.
All the other schools will be released on a normal schedule.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Cortlandt
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show