MONTROSE, N.Y. - Hendrick Hudson High School was dismissed early Wednesday morning, following the smell of gas in the area.
According to Interim Schools Superintendent Brian Monahan, Con Edison is on the scene at the high school, and "there's no danger," but "out of an abundance of caution we're closing the high school early." The school was dismissed at 10:30 a.m.
All the other schools will be released on a normal schedule.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester