MONTROSE, N.Y. - Hendrick Hudson High School was dismissed early Wednesday morning, following the smell of gas in the area.
According to Interim Schools Superintendent Brian Monahan, Con Edison is on the scene at the high school, and "there's no danger," but "out of an abundance of caution we're closing the high school early." The school was dismissed at 10:30 a.m.
All the other schools will be released on a normal schedule.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13