PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill School District has fined a teacher more than $62,000 on Friday for altering test answers on a social studies regents exam, according to LoHud.com.
Allison Risoli was found guilty on four counts by a hearing officer including two counts of changing the Regents exam grades of two students. Risoli was fined $62,293.50, or half of her annual salary, LoHud.com reported.
Risoli had been placed on administrative leave, but can now return to the classroom, LoHud.com said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash