PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill School District has fined a teacher more than $62,000 on Friday for altering test answers on a social studies regents exam, according to LoHud.com.
Allison Risoli was found guilty on four counts by a hearing officer including two counts of changing the Regents exam grades of two students. Risoli was fined $62,293.50, or half of her annual salary, LoHud.com reported.
Risoli had been placed on administrative leave, but can now return to the classroom, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home