PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Peekskill School District has fined a teacher more than $62,000 on Friday for altering test answers on a social studies regents exam, according to LoHud.com.
Allison Risoli was found guilty on four counts by a hearing officer including two counts of changing the Regents exam grades of two students. Risoli was fined $62,293.50, or half of her annual salary, LoHud.com reported.
Risoli had been placed on administrative leave, but can now return to the classroom, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 69-Year-Old Attacked, Injured In Putnam Valley Home Invasion
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend