SHRUB OAK, N.Y. -- Glen P. Malia was elected president and Elizabeth Kogler was elected vice president of the Lakeland Central School District Board of Education organizational meeting on Thursday, July 10.
Malia, a resident of Cortlandt, was reelected to a new three-year term in May. He was first elected to the board in 2005. He had served as vice president this past school year (2013-2014). Mrs.
Kogler, a resident of Crompond, was president of the board in 2013-2014. She has served on the board since 2006.
Newly elected board members Denise Kness and Rachelle Nardelli were sworn in as first-time trustees. They were elected to three-year terms at the May 20 budget and trustee vote.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend