SHRUB OAK, N.Y. -- Glen P. Malia was elected president and Elizabeth Kogler was elected vice president of the Lakeland Central School District Board of Education organizational meeting on Thursday, July 10.
Malia, a resident of Cortlandt, was reelected to a new three-year term in May. He was first elected to the board in 2005. He had served as vice president this past school year (2013-2014). Mrs.
Kogler, a resident of Crompond, was president of the board in 2013-2014. She has served on the board since 2006.
Newly elected board members Denise Kness and Rachelle Nardelli were sworn in as first-time trustees. They were elected to three-year terms at the May 20 budget and trustee vote.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation