CROTON HARMON, N.Y. -- Voters in the Croton Harmon School District approved the 2014-2015 budget, 530 votes to 130 votes.
The $45.4 million budget increased spending 1.81 percent with a tax levy increase of 1.69 percent, within the state tax cap on the tax levy.
The budget increases taxes by 2.27 percent in Cortlandt and 6.66 percent in Yorktown.
Patrice Davidson, Todd Freebern and Neil Haber were elected to the school board with 511 votes, 438 votes and 400 votes, respectively defeating Carleen Julian and Ann Marie Sasso.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents