CROTON HARMON, N.Y. -- Voters in the Croton Harmon School District approved the 2014-2015 budget, 530 votes to 130 votes.
The $45.4 million budget increased spending 1.81 percent with a tax levy increase of 1.69 percent, within the state tax cap on the tax levy.
The budget increases taxes by 2.27 percent in Cortlandt and 6.66 percent in Yorktown.
Patrice Davidson, Todd Freebern and Neil Haber were elected to the school board with 511 votes, 438 votes and 400 votes, respectively defeating Carleen Julian and Ann Marie Sasso.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'