CROTON HARMON, N.Y. -- Voters in the Croton Harmon School District approved the 2014-2015 budget, 530 votes to 130 votes.
The $45.4 million budget increased spending 1.81 percent with a tax levy increase of 1.69 percent, within the state tax cap on the tax levy.
The budget increases taxes by 2.27 percent in Cortlandt and 6.66 percent in Yorktown.
Patrice Davidson, Todd Freebern and Neil Haber were elected to the school board with 511 votes, 438 votes and 400 votes, respectively defeating Carleen Julian and Ann Marie Sasso.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Search Is On For Kayaker Who Went Missing In Hudson River
- 3 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 5 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest