CROTON HARMON, N.Y. -- Voters in the Croton Harmon School District approved the 2014-2015 budget, 530 votes to 130 votes.
The $45.4 million budget increased spending 1.81 percent with a tax levy increase of 1.69 percent, within the state tax cap on the tax levy.
The budget increases taxes by 2.27 percent in Cortlandt and 6.66 percent in Yorktown.
Patrice Davidson, Todd Freebern and Neil Haber were elected to the school board with 511 votes, 438 votes and 400 votes, respectively defeating Carleen Julian and Ann Marie Sasso.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home