CROTON HARMON, N.Y. -- Voters in the Croton Harmon School District approved the 2014-2015 budget, 530 votes to 130 votes.
The $45.4 million budget increased spending 1.81 percent with a tax levy increase of 1.69 percent, within the state tax cap on the tax levy.
The budget increases taxes by 2.27 percent in Cortlandt and 6.66 percent in Yorktown.
Patrice Davidson, Todd Freebern and Neil Haber were elected to the school board with 511 votes, 438 votes and 400 votes, respectively defeating Carleen Julian and Ann Marie Sasso.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt
- 4 Daniel Thomas Cotter, 59, Of Croton-On-Hudson
- 5 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury