YORKTOWN, N.Y. — Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School collected 76 units of blood at the Little Doctors Blood Drive held Oct. 9 at the school. This included 12 donations of double red (24 units) and 52 pints of whole blood.
Some of the Little Doctors pictured above include:
From left to right, back row: William Calderon, Maggie McCarthy, Heba Ahmed, Eric Fitzgerald, Britney Javier, Maryam Rogers, Taylor Kammerman, Ashley Bauza, Olivia Mele, Nahid Azizi, Cloy Perez. From left to right, middle row: Josephine DeSisto, Emily Weinbor, Colleen Walsh, Krista Verrino, Katie Schore, Alex Lefkowitz. From left to right, front row: Isabelle Goodrich, Alex Pujol, Allison Sanchez.
The next blood drive will be Jan. 10.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'