YORKTOWN, N.Y. — Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School collected 76 units of blood at the Little Doctors Blood Drive held Oct. 9 at the school. This included 12 donations of double red (24 units) and 52 pints of whole blood.
Some of the Little Doctors pictured above include:
From left to right, back row: William Calderon, Maggie McCarthy, Heba Ahmed, Eric Fitzgerald, Britney Javier, Maryam Rogers, Taylor Kammerman, Ashley Bauza, Olivia Mele, Nahid Azizi, Cloy Perez. From left to right, middle row: Josephine DeSisto, Emily Weinbor, Colleen Walsh, Krista Verrino, Katie Schore, Alex Lefkowitz. From left to right, front row: Isabelle Goodrich, Alex Pujol, Allison Sanchez.
The next blood drive will be Jan. 10.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop