YORKTOWN, N.Y. — Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School collected 76 units of blood at the Little Doctors Blood Drive held Oct. 9 at the school. This included 12 donations of double red (24 units) and 52 pints of whole blood.
Some of the Little Doctors pictured above include:
From left to right, back row: William Calderon, Maggie McCarthy, Heba Ahmed, Eric Fitzgerald, Britney Javier, Maryam Rogers, Taylor Kammerman, Ashley Bauza, Olivia Mele, Nahid Azizi, Cloy Perez. From left to right, middle row: Josephine DeSisto, Emily Weinbor, Colleen Walsh, Krista Verrino, Katie Schore, Alex Lefkowitz. From left to right, front row: Isabelle Goodrich, Alex Pujol, Allison Sanchez.
The next blood drive will be Jan. 10.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents