WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Real Estate Group has brokered the sale of St. Patrick’s Catholic School, located at 115 7th St. in Verplanck for $255,000.
Houlihan Lawrence agent Thomas LaPerch represented the Archdiocese of New York in the transaction.
The buyer, Mikiko Ino, a New York City-based artist highly regarded for his abstract paintings, purchased the 10,000 square foot former school building with plans to use the space as a studio for hosting art student workshops.
Including the former St. Patrick’s building, the entire property consists of three buildings: a 1,800-square-foot rectory building and a 2,000-square-foot community building.
“115 7th St. is a unique property and historic property. We are thrilled that the building’s value has been recognized and that it will ultimately be re-imagined as a learning environment once again,” said Thomas LaPerch of Houlihan Lawrence’s commercial real estate group.
Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Real Estate Group (www.houlihanlawrence.com) , a full-service division, specializes in investment opportunities; office, industrial and retail sales and leasing; land acquisition and development; municipal approval consultation.
- 1 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Croton-On-Hudson 'Robber Baron' Home Hits The Market
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation