WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Real estate agents from Westchester County were among those honored by Douglas Elliman executives Dottie Herman, president and chief executive officer and Howard Lorber, chairman, at the agency's annual awards celebration at Cipriani in New York.
Agents from New York City and South Florida were also honored.
“Our outstanding agents and teams gave impressive performances this year, solidifying Douglas Elliman’s place at the top of the industry,” said Herman. “We are very proud of their hard work and contributions to this company, which continue to be vital to the firm’s success.”
Taking home the top Individuals by gross commission income for Westchester were Sally Slater (No. 1), Ellen Schwartz (No. 2), Catherine ‘Kitty’ Schwartz (No. 3), Eileen McGrath (No. 4) , and Linda Schwarz (No. 5).
Douglas Elliman Real Estate is New York’s largest residential brokerage, with more than 70 offices in New York City, Long Island, the Hamptons , Westchester/Putnam, Los Angeles, and South Florida.
- 1 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 3 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous