WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Houlihan Lawrence Realtor Nancy Kennedy, who is based in Croton-on-Hudson, was honored as the highest gross commission income agent for 2013 when the real estate firm honored agents recently at the Blue Hill Stone Barns in Tarrytown.
Houlihan Lawrence honored the top 125 sales agents from the New York suburbs at the reception. Kennedy also had the highest number of homes sold and highest sales dollar volume in the entire Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service in 2013.
The top three agents from each of Houlihan Lawrence’s 26 offices were honored at the reception.
“We could not be prouder of the stellar performance put forth by all of our agents in 2013, and especially the incredible brokers who make up the top 10 percent of the firm and represent some of the industry’s finest talent,” said Chris Meyers, managing principal of Houlihan Lawrence. “With their commitment to excellence and innovation, these agents are raising the bar for client service and setting the pace for the market.”
Houlihan Lawrence had total sales volume of $4.7 billion in 2013, placing the firm among the Top 20 of all brokerages nationally according to Real Trends.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers