WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York state legislators could have a final deal on this year's budget as soon as Thursday evening, according to LoHud.com.
A $137.2 billion budget was proposed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in January. Legislators are hoping to pass the bill before the March 31 deadline, according to the article.
Cuomo was reportedly seen meeting with several state assembly and senate members on Thursday afternoon.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home