WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York state legislators could have a final deal on this year's budget as soon as Thursday evening, according to LoHud.com.
A $137.2 billion budget was proposed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in January. Legislators are hoping to pass the bill before the March 31 deadline, according to the article.
Cuomo was reportedly seen meeting with several state assembly and senate members on Thursday afternoon.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton