WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York state legislators could have a final deal on this year's budget as soon as Thursday evening, according to LoHud.com.
A $137.2 billion budget was proposed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in January. Legislators are hoping to pass the bill before the March 31 deadline, according to the article.
Cuomo was reportedly seen meeting with several state assembly and senate members on Thursday afternoon.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Hen Hud Cheerleaders Take First Place At County Center Invitational
- 3 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 4 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 5 Police Seek Suspect In Robberies In Peekskill, Ossining