WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York state legislators could have a final deal on this year's budget as soon as Thursday evening, according to LoHud.com.
A $137.2 billion budget was proposed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in January. Legislators are hoping to pass the bill before the March 31 deadline, according to the article.
Cuomo was reportedly seen meeting with several state assembly and senate members on Thursday afternoon.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents