WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York state legislators could have a final deal on this year's budget as soon as Thursday evening, according to LoHud.com.
A $137.2 billion budget was proposed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo in January. Legislators are hoping to pass the bill before the March 31 deadline, according to the article.
Cuomo was reportedly seen meeting with several state assembly and senate members on Thursday afternoon.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'