GREENBURGH, N.Y. — The Daily Voice has contacted candidates running for local office so voters can make educated decisions on Nov. 6. Here is some information about Judge David Zuckerman, the Democratic and Working Families Party candidate for Westchester County Court Judge.
He currently serves as judge of the New Castle Town Court and acting judge in Yonkers, Mount Vernon, White Plains, Peekskill and Yorktown.
Zuckerman faces Judge Matthew J. Troy III, a Republican, in the race for the county judgeship, which is currently vacant.
In his community, Zuckerman is chairman of the New Castle Drug Abuse Prevention Council, a volunteer EMT first responder and a founder of internships for local high school students interested in law.
He also coaches Horace Greeley High School's mock trial team.
Zuckerman, 54, lives in New Castle with his wife of 30 years, Melissa Zuckerman. They have two children and have lived in Westchester County for 24 years.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern