CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A proposed sports field in Cortlandt has drawn the support of community coaches and proponents of local recreation at a recent Planning Board meeting, but other residents remain opposed to the idea, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed grass field would be part of a potential housing development on Croton Avenue and would include an additional 89 parking spaces. Residents opposed to the field are citing additional congestion on a road that already has its share of problems, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes