CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A proposed sports field in Cortlandt has drawn the support of community coaches and proponents of local recreation at a recent Planning Board meeting, but other residents remain opposed to the idea, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed grass field would be part of a potential housing development on Croton Avenue and would include an additional 89 parking spaces. Residents opposed to the field are citing additional congestion on a road that already has its share of problems, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant