CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A proposed sports field in Cortlandt has drawn the support of community coaches and proponents of local recreation at a recent Planning Board meeting, but other residents remain opposed to the idea, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed grass field would be part of a potential housing development on Croton Avenue and would include an additional 89 parking spaces. Residents opposed to the field are citing additional congestion on a road that already has its share of problems, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home