CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A proposed sports field in Cortlandt has drawn the support of community coaches and proponents of local recreation at a recent Planning Board meeting, but other residents remain opposed to the idea, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed grass field would be part of a potential housing development on Croton Avenue and would include an additional 89 parking spaces. Residents opposed to the field are citing additional congestion on a road that already has its share of problems, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of Croton's Lacey Carr
- 2 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings