CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A proposed sports field in Cortlandt has drawn the support of community coaches and proponents of local recreation at a recent Planning Board meeting, but other residents remain opposed to the idea, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed grass field would be part of a potential housing development on Croton Avenue and would include an additional 89 parking spaces. Residents opposed to the field are citing additional congestion on a road that already has its share of problems, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich