YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Geoffrey C. Dyckman, a 44-year-old Montrose resident, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the third degree, an unclassified misdemeanor, an uninspected vehicle and a traffic violation on Thursday, Aug. 28.
Dyckman was stopped for an expired inspection sticker on Saw Mill River Road where police were conducting a traffic enforcement detail, according to police.
Police said a computer check revealed that his driver's license was suspended.
Dyckman was arrested at the scene and taken to Yorktown Police Headquarters for processing. Following processing, Dyckman was issued a traffic summons in reference to the charges and was released on $100 bail.
Dyckman is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Sept. 25.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 3 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 4 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire