YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Geoffrey C. Dyckman, a 44-year-old Montrose resident, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the third degree, an unclassified misdemeanor, an uninspected vehicle and a traffic violation on Thursday, Aug. 28.
Dyckman was stopped for an expired inspection sticker on Saw Mill River Road where police were conducting a traffic enforcement detail, according to police.
Police said a computer check revealed that his driver's license was suspended.
Dyckman was arrested at the scene and taken to Yorktown Police Headquarters for processing. Following processing, Dyckman was issued a traffic summons in reference to the charges and was released on $100 bail.
Dyckman is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Sept. 25.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say