PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend