PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 2 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 3 Croton-On-Hudson 'Robber Baron' Home Hits The Market
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway