VERPLANCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Verplanck woman with driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana on Interstate 84 on Wednesday, April 2, police officials said.
Troopers arrested Diana N. Videla-Schray, 43, after pulling her over on I-84, according to state Police.
A breath test revealed that she had a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Town of East Fishkill Justice Court on Wednesday, April 16, State Police said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Cortlandt, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend