VERPLANCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Verplanck woman with driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana on Interstate 84 on Wednesday, April 2, police officials said.
Troopers arrested Diana N. Videla-Schray, 43, after pulling her over on I-84, according to state Police.
A breath test revealed that she had a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Town of East Fishkill Justice Court on Wednesday, April 16, State Police said.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire