VERPLANCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Verplanck woman with driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana on Interstate 84 on Wednesday, April 2, police officials said.
Troopers arrested Diana N. Videla-Schray, 43, after pulling her over on I-84, according to state Police.
A breath test revealed that she had a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Town of East Fishkill Justice Court on Wednesday, April 16, State Police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents