VERPLANCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Verplanck woman with driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana on Interstate 84 on Wednesday, April 2, police officials said.
Troopers arrested Diana N. Videla-Schray, 43, after pulling her over on I-84, according to state Police.
A breath test revealed that she had a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Town of East Fishkill Justice Court on Wednesday, April 16, State Police said.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13