VERPLANCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Verplanck woman with driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana on Interstate 84 on Wednesday, April 2, police officials said.
Troopers arrested Diana N. Videla-Schray, 43, after pulling her over on I-84, according to state Police.
A breath test revealed that she had a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Town of East Fishkill Justice Court on Wednesday, April 16, State Police said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road