CROTON, N.Y. - A two-car accident at the intersection of Riverside Avenue South and Brook Street sent two people to the hospital and temporarily closed Riverside Avenue Tuesday.
At about 3 p.m., A Lincoln sedan was making a left-hand turn from Brook Street onto Riverside when a Toyota Solara heading north on Riverside hit the Lincoln on the driver's side, said John Munson, the Croton Fire Department chief.
There were two passengers in each car, he said. The two in the Toyota were taken to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla while the two occupants of the Lincoln, both minors, refused medical attention at the scene, Munson said.
The accident was cleared by 3:37 p.m.
Munson said the intersection is a problematic one and "sun glare plays a tricky part at this intersection."
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek