CROTON, N.Y. - A two-car accident at the intersection of Riverside Avenue South and Brook Street sent two people to the hospital and temporarily closed Riverside Avenue Tuesday.
At about 3 p.m., A Lincoln sedan was making a left-hand turn from Brook Street onto Riverside when a Toyota Solara heading north on Riverside hit the Lincoln on the driver's side, said John Munson, the Croton Fire Department chief.
There were two passengers in each car, he said. The two in the Toyota were taken to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla while the two occupants of the Lincoln, both minors, refused medical attention at the scene, Munson said.
The accident was cleared by 3:37 p.m.
Munson said the intersection is a problematic one and "sun glare plays a tricky part at this intersection."
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home