CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Westchester County Police say three teenagers were charged Nov. 24 with petit larceny after security personnel at Kohl's reported the trio was shoplifting.
The three are accused of leaving the Route 6 store without paying for $309 worth of merchandise, including perfume, shoes and jewelry. They were booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne and released to their parents.
Also reported by the Westchester County Police:
- Police responded to the Mohegan Park nursing home on Lexington Avenue on a report that an assault had occurred. Upon arrival, an officer determined a verbal dispute had taken place between two persons but no assault had occurred. The incident occurred at 11:14 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 4 Cortlandt Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies