CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Westchester County Police say three teenagers were charged Nov. 24 with petit larceny after security personnel at Kohl's reported the trio was shoplifting.
The three are accused of leaving the Route 6 store without paying for $309 worth of merchandise, including perfume, shoes and jewelry. They were booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne and released to their parents.
Also reported by the Westchester County Police:
- Police responded to the Mohegan Park nursing home on Lexington Avenue on a report that an assault had occurred. Upon arrival, an officer determined a verbal dispute had taken place between two persons but no assault had occurred. The incident occurred at 11:14 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Lawrence Taylor Signing Autographs At Croton Restaurant
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt