CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Westchester County Police say three teenagers were charged Nov. 24 with petit larceny after security personnel at Kohl's reported the trio was shoplifting.
The three are accused of leaving the Route 6 store without paying for $309 worth of merchandise, including perfume, shoes and jewelry. They were booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne and released to their parents.
Also reported by the Westchester County Police:
- Police responded to the Mohegan Park nursing home on Lexington Avenue on a report that an assault had occurred. Upon arrival, an officer determined a verbal dispute had taken place between two persons but no assault had occurred. The incident occurred at 11:14 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 IRS Warns Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Hen Hud HS Swimmers Prepare For State Girls Competition
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Hen Hud Three-Sport Star Amber Feminella Signs With Merrimack
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard