CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Westchester County Police say three teenagers were charged Nov. 24 with petit larceny after security personnel at Kohl's reported the trio was shoplifting.
The three are accused of leaving the Route 6 store without paying for $309 worth of merchandise, including perfume, shoes and jewelry. They were booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne and released to their parents.
Also reported by the Westchester County Police:
- Police responded to the Mohegan Park nursing home on Lexington Avenue on a report that an assault had occurred. Upon arrival, an officer determined a verbal dispute had taken place between two persons but no assault had occurred. The incident occurred at 11:14 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'