YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two teenage girls were charged with shoplifting from Sears on July 11, according to a Yorktown Police report.
A 17-year-old female from Lake Peekskill and a 16-year-old female from Putnam Valley were charged with Petit Larceny for shoplifting two pair of leggings priced at $46.
The girls’ names are being withheld due to their age.
Both girls were released to their parents and are due in Yorktown Court on Aug. 12.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester