YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two teenage girls were charged with shoplifting from Sears on July 11, according to a Yorktown Police report.
A 17-year-old female from Lake Peekskill and a 16-year-old female from Putnam Valley were charged with Petit Larceny for shoplifting two pair of leggings priced at $46.
The girls’ names are being withheld due to their age.
Both girls were released to their parents and are due in Yorktown Court on Aug. 12.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home