CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police reported charging two people Sunday evening in Cortlandt with driving while intoxicated.
Charles A. Rabe, 54, of Cortlandt, was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher, and misdemeanor DWI. He was charged in the city of Peekskill, at Washington and Franklin streets, just before 3 a.m., Sunday, July 8.
Jessica Maffettone, 33, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of.08 or higher, and misdemeanor DWI. She was arrested on Route 9A in the Village of Buchanan at 3:45 a.m. Sunday, July 8.
Also reported by New York State Police:
Harassment: Robert L. Hicks, 38, of Ossining, was charged with misdemeanor aggravated harassment on Snowden Avenue, Cortlandt. He was arrested at 8:30 a.m. July 9 in connection with an incident reported July 4.
Petit Larceny: Ayana C. Davis, 20, and Anasia S. Davis, 19, both of Buchanan, were charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at 3133 East Main St., Cortlandt. Both were charged just after 8 p.m. Monday, July 9.
Petit Larceny: Robin A. Avila, 23, of Ossining, and Nija C. Sligh, 23, of Peekskill, were charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at 3131 East Main St., Cortlandt. Both were charged just after 10 a.m. Friday, July 6.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop