CORTLANDT, N.Y. – New York State Police reported charging two people Sunday evening in Cortlandt with driving while intoxicated.
Charles A. Rabe, 54, of Cortlandt, was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher, and misdemeanor DWI. He was charged in the city of Peekskill, at Washington and Franklin streets, just before 3 a.m., Sunday, July 8.
Jessica Maffettone, 33, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of.08 or higher, and misdemeanor DWI. She was arrested on Route 9A in the Village of Buchanan at 3:45 a.m. Sunday, July 8.
Also reported by New York State Police:
Harassment: Robert L. Hicks, 38, of Ossining, was charged with misdemeanor aggravated harassment on Snowden Avenue, Cortlandt. He was arrested at 8:30 a.m. July 9 in connection with an incident reported July 4.
Petit Larceny: Ayana C. Davis, 20, and Anasia S. Davis, 19, both of Buchanan, were charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at 3133 East Main St., Cortlandt. Both were charged just after 8 p.m. Monday, July 9.
Petit Larceny: Robin A. Avila, 23, of Ossining, and Nija C. Sligh, 23, of Peekskill, were charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at 3131 East Main St., Cortlandt. Both were charged just after 10 a.m. Friday, July 6.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern