CORTLANDT, N.Y.— A man was robbed in front of Mohegan Park Home for Adults around 12:50 a.m. Sunday, according to the New York State Police at Cortlandt.
The man was assaulted by two men in front of the assisted living facility for adults with developmental disabilities at Route 6 and Lexington Avenue.
Police said the men took $180 from the victim and injured his face and head. The man was treated at Hudson Valley Hospital Center, according to police.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact Investigator Sean J. Morgan of the State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations at (914) 737-7171.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'