CORTLANDT, N.Y.— A man was robbed in front of Mohegan Park Home for Adults around 12:50 a.m. Sunday, according to the New York State Police at Cortlandt.
The man was assaulted by two men in front of the assisted living facility for adults with developmental disabilities at Route 6 and Lexington Avenue.
Police said the men took $180 from the victim and injured his face and head. The man was treated at Hudson Valley Hospital Center, according to police.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact Investigator Sean J. Morgan of the State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations at (914) 737-7171.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation