CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Erik J. Getz, 34, was pulled over after he failed to maintain his lane of travel, troopers said.
Getz, who was previously convicted of DWI in 2006, had a blood alcohol content of 0.19 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in own of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Community Remains On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Croton Heights