CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Erik J. Getz, 34, was pulled over after he failed to maintain his lane of travel, troopers said.
Getz, who was previously convicted of DWI in 2006, had a blood alcohol content of 0.19 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in own of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire