CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Erik J. Getz, 34, was pulled over after he failed to maintain his lane of travel, troopers said.
Getz, who was previously convicted of DWI in 2006, had a blood alcohol content of 0.19 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in own of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach