CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Erik J. Getz, 34, was pulled over after he failed to maintain his lane of travel, troopers said.
Getz, who was previously convicted of DWI in 2006, had a blood alcohol content of 0.19 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in own of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester