CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Lake Peekskill man with felony driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Erik J. Getz, 34, was pulled over after he failed to maintain his lane of travel, troopers said.
Getz, who was previously convicted of DWI in 2006, had a blood alcohol content of 0.19 percent, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in own of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, June 23, according to State Police.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich