CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests, police officials said.
Kathryn M. Mezapelle, 28, of Stamford, Conn.; Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains; Joseph Huguet, 25, of Montrose and Ryan D. Villa of Pleasantville were arrested on driving while intoxicated charges, according to State Police.
Wayne S. Wofsey, 26, of Stamford, Conn., was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired, State Police said.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester