CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests, police officials said.
Kathryn M. Mezapelle, 28, of Stamford, Conn.; Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains; Joseph Huguet, 25, of Montrose and Ryan D. Villa of Pleasantville were arrested on driving while intoxicated charges, according to State Police.
Wayne S. Wofsey, 26, of Stamford, Conn., was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired, State Police said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester