CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests, police officials said.
Kathryn M. Mezapelle, 28, of Stamford, Conn.; Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains; Joseph Huguet, 25, of Montrose and Ryan D. Villa of Pleasantville were arrested on driving while intoxicated charges, according to State Police.
Wayne S. Wofsey, 26, of Stamford, Conn., was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired, State Police said.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Cortlandt Couple Will Retire Following Yorktown Deli Sale
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown