CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police conducted a DWI enforcement detail in the towns of Cortlandt and Lewisboro on Saturday, Jan. 11, into Sunday, Jan. 12, that resulted in five alcohol-related arrests, police officials said.
Kathryn M. Mezapelle, 28, of Stamford, Conn.; Dominic S. Dellorletta, 44, of White Plains; Joseph Huguet, 25, of Montrose and Ryan D. Villa of Pleasantville were arrested on driving while intoxicated charges, according to State Police.
Wayne S. Wofsey, 26, of Stamford, Conn., was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired, State Police said.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt
- 4 Daniel Thomas Cotter, 59, Of Croton-On-Hudson
- 5 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury