SOMERS, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Somers on Saturday, March 15, according to state police.
Glenn P. Johnson was arrested and charged with felony aggravated driving while intoxicated, state police said. He was arrested following an investigation of a report of "a possibly intoxicated individual stumbling in the parking lot of Stop & Shop on Route 6 in the Town of Somers," state police said. The investigation showed that Johnson was "operating a vehicle in the parking lot while intoxicated, with a BAC of 0.18 (percent)," according to state police.
Johnson was charged with Felony Aggravated DWI for having a prior conviction for DWI within the past 10 years and for the BAC being 0.18 percent. Johnson was arraigned in the Town of Somers Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail, according to state police.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed