SOMERS, N.Y. -- A 55-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Somers on Saturday, March 15, according to state police.
Glenn P. Johnson was arrested and charged with felony aggravated driving while intoxicated, state police said. He was arrested following an investigation of a report of "a possibly intoxicated individual stumbling in the parking lot of Stop & Shop on Route 6 in the Town of Somers," state police said. The investigation showed that Johnson was "operating a vehicle in the parking lot while intoxicated, with a BAC of 0.18 (percent)," according to state police.
Johnson was charged with Felony Aggravated DWI for having a prior conviction for DWI within the past 10 years and for the BAC being 0.18 percent. Johnson was arraigned in the Town of Somers Court and remanded to the Westchester County Jail, according to state police.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 2 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 3 IRS Warns Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Hen Hud HS Swimmers Prepare For State Girls Competition