SHENOROCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Shenorock woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Natalie K. Wizel, 23, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and was suspected of drinking, state police said.
Wizel provided a breath sample that revealed a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 27, according to state police.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt