SHENOROCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Shenorock woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Natalie K. Wizel, 23, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and was suspected of drinking, state police said.
Wizel provided a breath sample that revealed a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 27, according to state police.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire