SHENOROCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Shenorock woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Natalie K. Wizel, 23, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and was suspected of drinking, state police said.
Wizel provided a breath sample that revealed a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 27, according to state police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester