SHENOROCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Shenorock woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Natalie K. Wizel, 23, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and was suspected of drinking, state police said.
Wizel provided a breath sample that revealed a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 27, according to state police.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop