SHENOROCK, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Shenorock woman with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, June 14, police officials said.
Natalie K. Wizel, 23, was pulled over for allegedly speeding and was suspected of drinking, state police said.
Wizel provided a breath sample that revealed a blood alcohol content of 0.10 percent. She is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 27, according to state police.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress