BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- Buchanan Police believe the death of a 23-year-old Buchanan man on Sunday, Jan. 26, was the result of a heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Thomas Coogan was found in his home unresponsive next to two hypodermic needles, but official toxicology reports won't be available for weeks, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate