BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- Buchanan Police believe the death of a 23-year-old Buchanan man on Sunday, Jan. 26, was the result of a heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Thomas Coogan was found in his home unresponsive next to two hypodermic needles, but official toxicology reports won't be available for weeks, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency