CORTLANDT, N.Y. – Troopers from the State Police barracks in Cortlandt issued 50 tickets on Monday when they conducted a speed enforcement detail on Route 9 in the town of Cortlandt.
Police said the violations included speeding, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and not wearing a seat belt.
Police said the enforcement details will continue as an effort to ensure the roadways are safe for the public.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield