CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Two women were charged by State Police Monday with allegedly selling alcohol to a minor after State Police in Cortlandt conducted an underage drinking enforcement at 19 establishments.
A Cortlandt woman working at Cortlandt Plaza Wine and Liquors in Croton and a Peekskill woman working at Rite Aid in the Cortlandt Town Center were both charged with unlawfully selling alcohol to a 20-year-old, a violation of the New York State Alcoholic Beverage Control Law.
Eleven businesses in the Cortlandt/Mohegan Lake area passed the enforcement test. They were Oregon Shell, Annsville Circle Mobil, 123 Food Stop, Oregon Citgo, Rock Cut Deli, Mohegan Wine and Liquors, Hess Mart, Lou's Corner Store, DB Mart, Mohegan Beer & Soda and Courtesy Mobil.
Post Road Deli, Montrose Deli and Coles Market in Montrose, Montrose Beer and Soda in Croton, Trails End Deli in Verplanck and B & B Wines & Liquor in Buchanan also passed the inspection.
- 1 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Croton-On-Hudson 'Robber Baron' Home Hits The Market