SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Mohegan Lake man was charged with driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having a passenger in his vehicle under age 16 on Monday, Jan. 20, police officials said.
Gregory S. Hullstrung, 43, was pulled over by Somers police for allegedly driving erratically. Somers authorities called troopers in for assistance, State Police said.
Hullstrung provided a breath sample that showed his blood alcohol content of .20 percent.
Hullstrung was taken to Westchester County Jail and is due to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, police said.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls