SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Mohegan Lake man was charged with driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having a passenger in his vehicle under age 16 on Monday, Jan. 20, police officials said.
Gregory S. Hullstrung, 43, was pulled over by Somers police for allegedly driving erratically. Somers authorities called troopers in for assistance, State Police said.
Hullstrung provided a breath sample that showed his blood alcohol content of .20 percent.
Hullstrung was taken to Westchester County Jail and is due to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, police said.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress