YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a man with petty larceny in connection to a shoplifting incident at Sears on Sunday, March 9, police officials said.
Harold Quintero, 35, of Queens was detained by Sears loss prevention after allegedly stealing a stereo valued at $479.99, according to Yorktown Police.
Quintero was charged and posted $750 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, March 18, police said.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Worker At Cortlandt Pub Faces Underage Drinking Charge
- 3 Cortlandt Man Charged With Threatening Group With A Knife
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired