YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a man with petty larceny in connection to a shoplifting incident at Sears on Sunday, March 9, police officials said.
Harold Quintero, 35, of Queens was detained by Sears loss prevention after allegedly stealing a stereo valued at $479.99, according to Yorktown Police.
Quintero was charged and posted $750 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, March 18, police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center