YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a man with petty larceny in connection to a shoplifting incident at Sears on Sunday, March 9, police officials said.
Harold Quintero, 35, of Queens was detained by Sears loss prevention after allegedly stealing a stereo valued at $479.99, according to Yorktown Police.
Quintero was charged and posted $750 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on Tuesday, March 18, police said.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says