PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Peekskill man on charges of petit larceny on Sunday, Feb. 2, police officials said.
Keith L. Edwards, Jr., 25, allegedly stole merchandise from Shoprite and fled the scene. Police later found Edwards in the vehicle he allegedly fled in, State Police said.
Edwards was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend