PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Peekskill man on charges of petit larceny on Sunday, Feb. 2, police officials said.
Keith L. Edwards, Jr., 25, allegedly stole merchandise from Shoprite and fled the scene. Police later found Edwards in the vehicle he allegedly fled in, State Police said.
Edwards was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Croton Heights
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Cortlandt
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show