PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Peekskill man on charges of petit larceny on Sunday, Feb. 2, police officials said.
Keith L. Edwards, Jr., 25, allegedly stole merchandise from Shoprite and fled the scene. Police later found Edwards in the vehicle he allegedly fled in, State Police said.
Edwards was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash