CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. — A Peekskill man was charged in a December armed robbery of BP Mart in Croton, New York State Police said.
Marquise Roberson, 23, of Highland Avenue, was charged with felony robbery. He is one of two suspects under investigation, police said.
Two suspects stole cash and packs of Newport cigarettes from the store at 2030 Albany Post Road before pistol-whipping the clerk and fleeing north on Albany Post Road, police said.
The clerk was treated for facial injuries at Hudson Valley Hospital Center and released.
Surveillance camera footage showed a second suspect, police said.
Roberson was arraigned in the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail. He is scheduled to reappear Jan. 18 at 10 a.m.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home