CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. — A Peekskill man was charged in a December armed robbery of BP Mart in Croton, New York State Police said.
Marquise Roberson, 23, of Highland Avenue, was charged with felony robbery. He is one of two suspects under investigation, police said.
Two suspects stole cash and packs of Newport cigarettes from the store at 2030 Albany Post Road before pistol-whipping the clerk and fleeing north on Albany Post Road, police said.
The clerk was treated for facial injuries at Hudson Valley Hospital Center and released.
Surveillance camera footage showed a second suspect, police said.
Roberson was arraigned in the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail. He is scheduled to reappear Jan. 18 at 10 a.m.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident