CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Peekskill man in Cortlandt on Saturday, Jan. 18, and charged him with driving while intoxicated, police said.
Kenneth S. Faughnan, 24, was pulled over when he failed to maintain his lane of travel on Route 9, according to State Police.
Faughnan provided a breath sample that revealed his blood alcohol content was .16 percent, twice the legal limit. He is due to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday