PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Klever F. Guinansaca, 27, was pulled over because he failed to maintain his lane of travel, State Police said.
Guinansaca had a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent (the legal limit is 0.08 percent) and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, July 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York