PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Klever F. Guinansaca, 27, was pulled over because he failed to maintain his lane of travel, State Police said.
Guinansaca had a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent (the legal limit is 0.08 percent) and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, July 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director