PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Klever F. Guinansaca, 27, was pulled over because he failed to maintain his lane of travel, State Police said.
Guinansaca had a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent (the legal limit is 0.08 percent) and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, July 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Community Remains On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Croton Heights