PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Klever F. Guinansaca, 27, was pulled over because he failed to maintain his lane of travel, State Police said.
Guinansaca had a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent (the legal limit is 0.08 percent) and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, July 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home