PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Klever F. Guinansaca, 27, was pulled over because he failed to maintain his lane of travel, State Police said.
Guinansaca had a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent (the legal limit is 0.08 percent) and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, July 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Cortlandt Couple Will Retire Following Yorktown Deli Sale
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown