PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Klever F. Guinansaca, 27, was pulled over because he failed to maintain his lane of travel, State Police said.
Guinansaca had a blood alcohol content of 0.12 percent (the legal limit is 0.08 percent) and is scheduled to appear in Peekskill City Court on Monday, July 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Chase, Apprehend Robber At Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Firefighter Is Injured Battling House Fire In Montrose
- 3 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Police Charge Bicycle-Riding Teen In Gas Station Robbery
- 5 Peekskill Girl Charged With Petty Larceny After Shoplifting