CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Croton-On-Hudson police discovered evidence of drug manufacturing in a Half Moon Bay townhouse after a paper shredder fire on Saturday, June 14, according to LoHud.com.
Police removed several drugs and drug manufacturing equipment from Eric Scuccimarra's apartment including, MDMA, marijuana, LSD, oxycodone pills, glassine bags and approximately $10,000 in cash, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 3 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 4 Rye High School Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire