CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Croton-On-Hudson police discovered evidence of drug manufacturing in a Half Moon Bay townhouse after a paper shredder fire on Saturday, June 14, according to LoHud.com.
Police removed several drugs and drug manufacturing equipment from Eric Scuccimarra's apartment including, MDMA, marijuana, LSD, oxycodone pills, glassine bags and approximately $10,000 in cash, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'