Contact Us
Cortlandt Daily Voice serves Buchanan, Cortlandt & Croton
Return to your home site

Menu

Cortlandt Daily Voice serves Buchanan, Cortlandt & Croton

Nearby Towns

police & fire

Officials: Electrical Problem Likely Sparked Cortlandt Fire

The Lake Mohegan Volunteer Fire Department was one of several to respond to a structure fire Sunday evening that destroyed a Cortlandt Manor home. No one was injured.
The Lake Mohegan Volunteer Fire Department was one of several to respond to a structure fire Sunday evening that destroyed a Cortlandt Manor home. No one was injured. Photo Credit: Lake Mohegan Volunteer Fire Association/Facebook

CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. -- Fire officials say an electrical problem in a garage is the likely cause of a fire Sunday that destroyed a Cortlandt Manor home, according to News 12.

The family had just started to watch the Super Bowl when the fire broke out. No one was injured, but it took at least 60 firefighters to extinguish it, reports News 12.

Click here to read the News 12 story .

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Cortlandt Daily Voice!

Serves Buchanan, Cortlandt & Croton

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.