CORTLANDT, N.Y. — A Montrose woman faces misdemeanor driving while intoxicated charges in Cortlandt, according to state troopers.
Erica L. Scafdi, 24, was charged with misdemeanor DWI and misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent, by New York State Police. She was charged on Albany Post Road in Buchanan at 1:15 a.m. Feb. 4.
Also reported by the New York State Police blotter:
• Michael E. Spaziante, 23, of Mohegan Lake, was charged with misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle on East Main Street in the Town of Cortlandt at about 12:30 p.m. Jan. 30.
• Joshua Renaud, 22, of Croton, was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs at about 1:45 a.m. Feb. 4.
• Nicholas C. Walton, 20, of Greenburgh, was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny at the Cortlandt train station just before 6 p.m. Feb. 5.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash