MONTROSE, N.Y. -- The New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Montrose man with endangering the welfare of a child on Thursday, May 29, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to an area retail store on reports that a child was left unattended in a vehicle on Tuesday, May 27, state police said.
A subsequent investigation revealed that Ronald J. Stephens, 32, allegedly left the child in his vehicle while he went inside to purchase a video game, according to state police.
Stephens is scheduled to appear in Cortlandt Justice Court on Thursday, June 5, officials said.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls