MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with violating an order of protection on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers responded to a call that Dwayne Rodriguez, 36, was allegedly at a Mohegan Lake address that would constitute a violation of an order of protection that was put in place following an incident in Yonkers, State Police said.
Rodriguez was charged with one count of first-degree criminal contempt and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Cortlandt Manor Man Charged With Menacing Good Samaritan, Police Say