MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with violating an order of protection on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers responded to a call that Dwayne Rodriguez, 36, was allegedly at a Mohegan Lake address that would constitute a violation of an order of protection that was put in place following an incident in Yonkers, State Police said.
Rodriguez was charged with one count of first-degree criminal contempt and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway