MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with violating an order of protection on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers responded to a call that Dwayne Rodriguez, 36, was allegedly at a Mohegan Lake address that would constitute a violation of an order of protection that was put in place following an incident in Yonkers, State Police said.
Rodriguez was charged with one count of first-degree criminal contempt and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester