MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with violating an order of protection on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers responded to a call that Dwayne Rodriguez, 36, was allegedly at a Mohegan Lake address that would constitute a violation of an order of protection that was put in place following an incident in Yonkers, State Police said.
Rodriguez was charged with one count of first-degree criminal contempt and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School