MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with violating an order of protection on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers responded to a call that Dwayne Rodriguez, 36, was allegedly at a Mohegan Lake address that would constitute a violation of an order of protection that was put in place following an incident in Yonkers, State Police said.
Rodriguez was charged with one count of first-degree criminal contempt and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion