MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Mohegan Lake man with violating an order of protection on Thursday, June 5, police officials said.
Troopers responded to a call that Dwayne Rodriguez, 36, was allegedly at a Mohegan Lake address that would constitute a violation of an order of protection that was put in place following an incident in Yonkers, State Police said.
Rodriguez was charged with one count of first-degree criminal contempt and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend