MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Police have charged a Mohegan Lake driver with second-degree vehicular manslaughter after allegedly causing a fatal accident on Saturday, May 10, according to LoHud.com.
Police say Richard M. Wright, 19, was driving south on Route 9 near the Putnam County line when he crossed a double yellow line and hit a car carrying Miguel Santos and his wife, Helen E. Santos, head on, LoHud.com said.
Miguel Santos was rushed to Westchester Medical Center with undisclosed injuries. Helen Santos did not survive, LoHud.com reported.
East Fishkill police say the accident is under investigation, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed