MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Police have charged a Mohegan Lake driver with second-degree vehicular manslaughter after allegedly causing a fatal accident on Saturday, May 10, according to LoHud.com.
Police say Richard M. Wright, 19, was driving south on Route 9 near the Putnam County line when he crossed a double yellow line and hit a car carrying Miguel Santos and his wife, Helen E. Santos, head on, LoHud.com said.
Miguel Santos was rushed to Westchester Medical Center with undisclosed injuries. Helen Santos did not survive, LoHud.com reported.
East Fishkill police say the accident is under investigation, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home