MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with third-degree criminal trespass after refusing to leave Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School on Wednesday, Feb. 12, according to police officials.
Police received a complaint from school officials that Thomas Pomposello, Jr., 47, was in the school and allegedly refused to leave, according to Yorktown Police.
The school resource officer was assigned to the investigation and was able to escort Pomposello from the building, police said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School