MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with third-degree criminal trespass after refusing to leave Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School on Wednesday, Feb. 12, according to police officials.
Police received a complaint from school officials that Thomas Pomposello, Jr., 47, was in the school and allegedly refused to leave, according to Yorktown Police.
The school resource officer was assigned to the investigation and was able to escort Pomposello from the building, police said.
- 1 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Cortlandt Mother Says Westchester County Jail Neglected Sick Son
- 4 Ossining Man Indicted For Selling Drugs In Cortlandt
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway