WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Troopers were advised to be on the lookout for an erratically driven vehicle in the area of the Annsville Circle. Police pulled over James R. Barrett, 71 and suspected him of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Barrett provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .19 percent, police said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton