WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Troopers were advised to be on the lookout for an erratically driven vehicle in the area of the Annsville Circle. Police pulled over James R. Barrett, 71 and suspected him of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Barrett provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .19 percent, police said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School