WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Troopers were advised to be on the lookout for an erratically driven vehicle in the area of the Annsville Circle. Police pulled over James R. Barrett, 71 and suspected him of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Barrett provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .19 percent, police said.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester