WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Troopers were advised to be on the lookout for an erratically driven vehicle in the area of the Annsville Circle. Police pulled over James R. Barrett, 71 and suspected him of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Barrett provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .19 percent, police said.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend