WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
Troopers were advised to be on the lookout for an erratically driven vehicle in the area of the Annsville Circle. Police pulled over James R. Barrett, 71 and suspected him of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Barrett provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .19 percent, police said.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three